December Calendar

Hi Parents!

Well, I've decided to give this website thing a try. Hopefully I won't be overloading myself with work, but I think this may prove to be beneficial. I am trying this out with my King's Masting class first, and if it works well, I will add my Thorn Lodge class. Every month I will post the class calendar, and when ever something comes up in the class it will be posted here right away.

I was thinking of creating a class E-mailing list as well, so that if something last minute pops up, I can send it off to all of you right away. If you would like to be on the list, please send a blank email to christian.stepien@peelsb.com. If you ever need to get in touch with me for any reason and would rather send an email instead of call or leave a note with your child, you can do so at this email address as well.

It was really nice seeing all of you again. Thanks for all your feedback and support over the past 3 months!

Mr. Stepien



*Click on the calendar to view the larger image

King's Masting Public School . 3351 King's Masting Crescent . Mississauga . Ontario . L5L 1G5

Tel: 905 820 6011 | Email: christian.stepien@peelsb.com